Tuesday, June 06, 2006

My view of my belly


Here's a couple images of the growing tummy, from a unique perspective...

Today I had another check-up... it's funny how pointless these appointments can seem. Everything is going fine, yes... I'm growing a baby, but really besides finding out I've gained a few more pounds and saying, yes I've felt the baby move plenty... really what's the point?

It's yet another example of how different I feel about this pregnancy. The first time around everything seemed so momentous and important and now I can't even keep track of how many weeks along I am! I just don't find my mind occupied with thoughts about the baby's growth... I'm much too busy with living my life.



And what a rich and amazing life it is!

1 Comments:

At 3:25 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

and it's absolutely perfect! and you look wonderful. great photos. hope you're feeling well during these warmer days.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home