Wednesday, May 03, 2006

A new arrival!

No, not the baby!

I wanted to share the news that I have recently started a new blog... I know, I know, I can't even keep up with THIS blog, but none the less I have made a new blog to showcase my crafting creations. I'm working on creating a line of soft soled baby shoes and wanted to make a place to post new photos and info about shoes I'm making.
Here it is Snuggly Snippets

This blog should continue to be the home for my ramblings about family and life in general, which by the way is going really well right now. Mielle is so much fun these days and my pregnancy is nearing the halfway point!! I can't believe how fast it is going!

I'm hoping to keep up with my blog a lot better in the future, I finally got a new digital camera and have tons of great photos I can't wait to share! So, come back sometime soon to enjoy photos of the family.

Love to all

1 Comments:

At 8:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anna!
Congrats on your pregnancy! I am sure you have heard Em is preggo too! Yay, more babies! I am soooo done with the baby thing but having to put away James' baby clothes he has outgrown is so bitter sweet.
Makes me question "am I really done?"...well for a moment anyway. The screaming and fighting in the background usually wakes me up from my dream like state I must have been in.
Those shoes you are making are adorable. I am not sure they will work for my ruff and tumble boy but I will think to contact you next time I have a baby shower to attend!

Just wanted to say Hi!


(((hugs)))

Wendy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home