Monday, May 29, 2006

Having Fun with Family!

We spent the weekend helping to celebrate the wedding of Weylin Olive to Andrea Apodaca.



Weylin is basically my husband's stepbrother... basically. "Uncle Weylin and Tia Andrea" are very dear to us and it was wonderful to be there with them at such a special time.



We had so much fun with them, they had their ceremony in an outdoor setting. We stayed overnight two nights at Hunt Hill which was a wonderful place to relax and enjoy being with family. The ceremony was so lovely and made me cry.. of course. Andrea's father read aloud a poem he wrote where he compared marriage to a journey on the highway and referred to the dotted lines flashing by.. it had me all chocked up thinking about my marriage to Jerome and how quickly everything is happening right now. It's dizzying, but so very wonderful.

The food was great (well, Jerome cooked dinner, so of course it was great!) and we had so much fun dancing in the barn after dinner. Mielle got to enjoy tons of time with family. She had grandparents, Aunts, Uncles and even a cousin to play with.

I loved seeing her showered in fun and affection from so many people! It was a very freeing weekend for me, I got to dance with my loving husband and spend time looking at the stars.

1 Comments:

At 8:00 PM, Blogger Jen said...

mazeltov weylin and andrea!

:D jen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home