Sunday, September 17, 2006

Update

Sorry it has been so long since I visited here... I've been busy and my access to the computer has been pretty limited lately.
Yes, Jen I will post more pictures and soon, but it's complicated now by the fact that my computer at home isn't hooked up to the internet, but that where I have been downloading images from my camera, which means I need to burn a CD to take to my moms in order to upload images to the blog. I've got some super cool belly shots to share, and this baby is less than a month away, so I better get cracking!

Well that's all for now, we are all doing well, but way too busy.

3 Comments:

At 7:27 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

less than a month?! oh my goodness! so excited :o)

 
At 7:27 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

less than a month?! oh my goodness! so excited :o)

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Jen said...

Anna is the reigning queen of gorgeous robust maternal glowing awesomeness :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home