Saturday, September 30, 2006

Profoundly pregnant



As the final days of this pregnancy arrive I find myself glowing from within, like a vessel of light, bursting with love and life.



The love I feel for my family is so deep and vibrant it can be nearly blinding.



Soon my body will undergo another major transformation as my child enters this world and I become a mother to two children.



As each day passes I become more and more eager for the birth to take place, I welcome the journey and find myself dissapointed upon waking to realize another night has passed in simple slumber.



But each day brings new joys and moments of such sweet clarity that I am grateful to revel in the warmth of this pregnant glow.

1 Comments:

At 2:07 AM, Blogger Becca said...

Congrats mama!! Robin and i were just looking at these beautiful pix, talking about about the baby in your womb and how now he's out and Mielle has a baby brother! I got all teary! I can't wait to see a picture and hear how you are doing - hope all is well. Much love and best wishes!!
- Becca

 

Post a Comment

<< Home