Saturday, September 10, 2005

Uh ohh...

For about a week I have been noticing smells.... especially a sour milk smell on Mielle which has driven me to bathe her more often cause it turns my stomache.

Last night I got up at 3 in the morning... to eat. I was ravenous, with a familiar stomach achey kind of hunger.

All day long, I have been burping... sour gassy burps that seem to come from my knees and cause me to sigh involuntarily afterwards.

Last week I washed every single piece of maternity clothes in the house, admiring the pieces my sister collected over her pregnancy and fondly stroking the ones that were mine..... remembering. (I was packing it all up to store it.)

Mielle's skin has suddenly broken out this week, she has 2 noticeable zits on her face... maybe I'm producing extra hormones...

Even now, at this very minute I am feeling slightly queasy and tired. This afternoon I tried to put Mielle down for a nap because I was so very tired and wanted a nap, badly. I kept trying for almost an hour and a half, much to Mielle's distinct frustration!

I have not had my period at all since Mielle's birth and am still actively nursing (about 8 times in 24 hours) We still nurse about 3 times a night!

My hubby and I did actually have sex in the last few weeks... which ironically enough is probably only about the 8th time in a whole freakin year! What can I say, I really haven't had any sex drive!

O.K. so, what do you think?

sounds like I'm pregnant doesn't it.


Edited to add: Nope, turns out I was just getting my cycle back....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home